Area II - Thoughts, Inspirations & Perspirations

X

Monday, November 19, 2007

Big Daddy Speak - RTI, Area II. Tr. M S


When Area IT convenor and till recently jointly along with me, one of the most eligible bachelors of Area II Tr. Kaushik Palicha asked me to pen a few lines for the Area blog on any aspect of tabling that I am passionate about, it kind of left me in a dizzy.
I did not know what to write about. So let me share a few of my thoughts with all of you.

One of the most important things about Tabling that we all should remember is that on a priority scale Tabling should come a distant third with the first priority being and the second being work.

Enjoy what you are doing. Do not allow yourself to be pressurised into doing anything you do not enjoy. I have learnt this the hard way.

Support your Chairman and your table to the best of your ability.

While fellowship is the backbone of our movement, community service equally important.

Enjoy your time in Tabling

Cheers and Happy Blogging
YIT

Tr.M.Sivaramakrishnan
MCRT 94

No comments: